Parkavimo sistema KEETEC BS400
- Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Parking Assistant KEETEC is designed for installation in the rear bumper of the vehicle. When reversing, the system warns the driver with acoustic signals in the range from 1.5m to 0.3m. System contains **Antihook function** (ignoring the tow bar or the spare wheel of the vehicle), it ensures that the parking sensor is not blocked by tow bar or spare wheel on the tail as a barrier. Range of the sensor is from 0.3 to 1.5 m. BS 400 can be additionaly equipped with LED display. Power supply from 9 to 16 V.
4 sensors with a diameter of 19 mm included, with adjustable range for use in the back or front of the vehicle. The sensitivity of the sensors is continuously adjustable.
If installed in the front bumper, the system allows to change the range of the sensors (0,3 to 1 m) and to change the buzzer volume control. For this purpose BS 400 includes an input for connecting a vehicle speed signal, which automatically turn on / off when crossing the set speed.
Distance from the obstacles is indicated by the frequency of acoustic signals. The minimal distance for acoustic signalisation can be set either from 1.5 m or from 0.5 m.
- Control unit
- 4 piece sensors with a diameter of 19 mm and cabling
- Buzzer with cabling
- Drilling tool for making a hole in the bumper
- switch to turn off the parking assist (into 14,6mm hole)
- Power supply: 9-16V
- Operating temperature: -30 up to +70°C
- Current: 20-200 mA
- Ultrasonic wave of sensors: 40kHz
|Sensors colour||black matt|
|Power Suply||Power Suply 12VDC|