- TURITE KLAUSIMŲ? SUSIEKITE
- 865210666 ARBA email@example.com
- UŽSAKYMAMS NUO 100 EUR NEMOKAMAS PRISTATYMAS
Švilpukas briedžiams baidyti Hornet V-120
- Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The new Hornet V Models utilize the latest and most reliable electronic technology and do not require grounding to the vehicle chassis. The V series Hornets come with a 4' pigtail and a 3.5mm plug which connects via a new weather tight connector to a new wiring harness. The new automotive wiring harness with a length of 10' is complete with an inline fuse and does not require drilling a hole in the firewall for the control switch. The combined total length of the new 10' automotive wiring harness and the 4' pigtail wire connected to the V series, equals a whopping 14' which makes installation a breeze. The most unique feature of the automotive V series Hornets is that the wiring harness does not carry power. The automotive V series switches the ground so a short circuit can never occur. This enables the wiring harness to be wrapped around and through the door jam, without a possibility of a short circuit. The V series motorcycle harness also utilizes the new weather tight 3.5 mm plug. The V series motorcycle wiring harness also incorporates a redesigned switch housing for easy installation.
- sound Pressure Level: 120dB (A.S.)
- operating Base Frequency: 4.8 ± 0.5 kHz
- WV Ultrasonic Wave: 18,000 to 21,000 Hz
- wave Carrying Length: 1,600 Ft. ±
- effective Range: 700 Ft.
- operating Voltage Range: 8-16 VDC
- current Consumption: 10mA (max.) at 12 VDC