- Rear View Mirror with DVR and rear view camera (4, 3 TFT) and parking sensor has been designed as a power component, to reverse to support securely.
- DVR resolution FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels, rear view camera image sensor 1/3 Color CMOS) with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixel automatically switches einlegen when reverse gear.
- Connector (S): Mini USB slot, AV input, microSD memory card slot
- Detector Alarm distance: 0 – 2 m; Degree of Protection IP67 (rear view camera)
The device must be connected to power supply! After switching on the ignition, the
device will automatically turn on and start recording (if the option "Power ON record"
is enabled in Settings, and the memory card has been installed). After disconnecting
from power supply, the device will save the recording and turn off. Loop recording
can be adjusted in Settings (Video time length). Files from both cameras will be
saved on the memory card in two separate folders (DCIMA and DCIMB).
When the device detects motion, it will automatically start recording. When the
camera no longer detects motion, it will record for few more seconds, save the file
and turn off. The function can be turned on/off in Settings.
In case of collision with another vehicle or an obstacle, the device will automatically
save the video file protecting it from accidental deletion. Padlock symbol will be
displayed at the top of the display. User can adjust G-sensor sensitivity in Settings.
Date and time settings
To change date and time settings, press MENU button to enter Settings and use
UP/DOWN buttons to go to "Date/time" tab. Use the UP/DOWN buttons to set the
desired value in a section, then press OK button to go to next section. To exit date/
time settings, press MENU button.
To browse or copy files via laptop/PC, connect this device with a use of USB cable.
When connected, the display will show 2 available modes: storage and camera.
Rearview camera image
When on reverse gear, the device will automatically switch to rearview camera
image. Use the UP button to adjust distance scale lines.
• Display: 4,3" TFT
• Image sensor: 1/3 color CMOS
• Resoultion: FHD 1920x1080 px (DVR) / 1280x720 px (rear camera)
• Lens angle: 170 degrees (DVR) / 140 degrees (rear camera)
• Min. illumination: 0,3 Lux
• Video output: CVBS 1.0 V (p-p) / 75 Ohm
• Power consumption: max. 1 W
• Video format: MOV/H.264
• Audio format: AAC
• Picture format: JPEG